- 2021 Fact Sheet [PDF]
Posters and decals
- Poster – 8.5” x 11” [low resolution] [high resolution]
- Poster – 11” x 17” [low resolution] [high resolution]
- Decals – Avery 2″ round labels
Other ways to observe the day:
- Make a dedication to those who have died or been injured at work
- Observe a moment of silence
- Download and display a poster or decal in your workplace (see above)
Email signatures you can include in your outgoing staff emails
- On April 28, we honour the lives of those that have been injured or lost their lives to workplace injury or disease in B.C. Visit dayofmourning.bc.ca for more information.
- Join us on April 28 as we remember who have lost their lives to workplace injury or disease. Order your free posters and decals at dayofmourning.bc.ca
- In 2020, 151 workers in B.C. lost their lives to workplace injury or disease. Join us in honouring their memory on April 28. Visit dayofmourning.bc.ca for more information.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org